12 BLOGS AND PODCASTS
Suggested and created by the #infertility community
You are not alone in your journey. Thousands of people from around the world share their experience in some form, online. You may find value in these different sites with content created by those experiencing infertility.
- Triumphs and Trials. www.triumphsandtrials.com Written and curated by Melissa, married with one child, struggling with infertility for nine years.
- Happiness Glass. www.happinessglass.com Infertility and fitness blog by Mallory, infertility warrior and enthusiast for solving problems.
- Life Abundant. www.lifeabundant-blog.com Active blog by Jessi, with posts about her treatment and experience.
- Smart Fertility Choices. www.smartfertilitychoices.com Resources and podcast by Kym, who both interviews guests and shares her own experience.
- Then Comes Family. http://www.thencomesfamily.com/community/#category-2 Online forum for couples and individuals coping with infertility.
- Hope and Hopscotch. http://www.hopeandhopscotch.com/personal/ First person journal.
- Beat Infertility Podcast. https://beatinfertility.co/ Heather interviews both people dealing with infertility and experts in the field.
- RESOLVE Podcasts. http://www.resolve.org/resources/resolve-s-podcasts.html Archive of all of the podcasts from the National Infertility Association, with topics ranging from adoption to third party reproduction.
- Don’t Count Your Eggs. http://dontcountyoureggs.typepad.com//blog/ About the journey on “Infertility Island”.
- Waiting for Baby Bird. www.waitingforbabybird.com Faith-based infertility support blog by Elisha.
- Sincerely Emma. www.sincerelyskin.ca/emma Blog that includes discussion on loss and secondary infertility.
The Virginia Center for Reproduction does not contribute to, regularly check, or in any way endorse the viewpoints of these sites. This is simply a list of infertility blogs that others have found valuable.